Nerds can never love Nerds can never love

DOC OCK

I'd laugh if that nickname stuck.

I love this, but the title totally gives it away!

Great use of flat space to show depth in the beginning, one of my favorite parts. And I love when he takes out the Ocarina and starts playing it. Voice actors were also spot on.

Best Valentines' movie so far.

Ockeroid responds:

Thanks, Wrap master! :D

Yeah, I got to the final hour about to upload and then "Shit, what the heck to I call this thing". Agreed, I owe a lot to Mick and Kimlinh for being awesome in this!

24HRC3 : The Portal 24HRC3 : The Portal

This was awesome!

I didn't know how it would come together seeing all of the parts, but having that common thread actually brought it together really well! I watched it like ten times.

And 24HRC is an awesome name.

Red Ronin : 24 HRC Red Ronin : 24 HRC

Pretty awesome :D

I'm late in typing up a review for this, but I've said it was awesome like a million times elsewhere so.

All of the parts were great, and the music was top class. Ockeroid's the man :D

I can't wait to see what the next collab will be, if there's going to be another one.

Morningstar Morningstar

Huh?

Man, you chose the wrong day to submit this. This game demands front page, hands down. And a daily first! It kept my attention for a good couple of hours--that's just how great it was. Normally I click away and come back, you know, play at my own pace.

Not this time.

5/5, 10/10.

I was afraid something bad was going to happen, haha. I was expecting 2342342343 ships to fly after me, and when that thing appeared at the end, I almost died. Yeah. I don't do too well with these types of games/movies. Though I was a goner :C especially when the gun didn't blow it up like I had hoped.

My only regret is that I had to use the walkthrough for the dented lid of the case. I tried everything, but I seriously never thought of those two objects. I mean, what the hell could you make, a buddha lolipop?

Unleash Your Imagination Unleash Your Imagination

Five out of five, ten out of ten!

I'll admit to having to skim a lot of it(The parts on onion skinning, layers, wireframes and such), but there were some helpful things in there that I didn't even think about! It's really encouraging for a nub or a vet, and it made me want to go back and do a story thingamabobber. Great job!

We seem to have a similar outlook on the film/animation industry. If we had lived closer to each other, I'm certain we'd be pretty good friends and shooting every weekend. C:

I have to say, though, I also cringed at that one drawing just like you did xD

TimeBomb90second TimeBomb90second

lmfao.

The hostages were so creepy looking that I thought they were the bad guys for the first round >_>; I ended up shooting all of them -- at least until my health ran out.

10/10; simply because there's no real deep thinking involved, which is a good thing to have in a game every now and then c:

When I dream When I dream

Completely awesome.

I love most of your works, and I'm constantly looking for places to use them! They set a great mood :D

The only critique I have is the microphone puffs ): Makes me have to do some editing in Audacity xD

in the rain-also in the rain-also

Great!

I really like your vocals! I'm already wanting to use them in a Flash. Though, I like the other version of this clip a little better. Quality could be a little better, but I understand that good equipment costs money.

Overall, awesome job!

heather-lanham responds:

thankyou! I am saveing for good equipment in a never-ending cycle,
but I do plan on buying some editing software to clarify my recording soon.

Eliza 3D Model Eliza 3D Model

This is awesome! How do you pose characters without rigging it? Can't wait to see textures/lighting. So good.

Osuka responds:

The character is rigged, Is easier to model it in T POSE and then making a fast rig to change the pose. The rigging is too basic, if I try to animate it will look like crap