Nerds can never love Nerds can never love

DOC OCK

I'd laugh if that nickname stuck.

I love this, but the title totally gives it away!

Great use of flat space to show depth in the beginning, one of my favorite parts. And I love when he takes out the Ocarina and starts playing it. Voice actors were also spot on.

Best Valentines' movie so far.

Ockeroid responds:

Thanks, Wrap master! :D

Yeah, I got to the final hour about to upload and then "Shit, what the heck to I call this thing". Agreed, I owe a lot to Mick and Kimlinh for being awesome in this!

24HRC3 : The Portal 24HRC3 : The Portal

This was awesome!

I didn't know how it would come together seeing all of the parts, but having that common thread actually brought it together really well! I watched it like ten times.

And 24HRC is an awesome name.

Red Ronin : 24 HRC Red Ronin : 24 HRC

Pretty awesome :D

I'm late in typing up a review for this, but I've said it was awesome like a million times elsewhere so.

All of the parts were great, and the music was top class. Ockeroid's the man :D

I can't wait to see what the next collab will be, if there's going to be another one.

The Love I'm Searching 4 The Love I'm Searching 4

Pretty awesome!

Argh, it's so hard to figure out what I want to rate this.

The first time I watched it, I thought it was super impressive; I just didn't get the point. I then read your comments, and after watching it a second time, it made sense. I then watched it a third and fourth time to see what I missed :P So, no, the message wasn't clear on the first run through.

I don't usually watch things more than once or twice in a row, but you have a knack for keeping me interested; even with the Professor Layton series (Which my friends and I quote daily.)

Art and backgrounds were great! The animation fit the song well, and the cuts were perfectly timed. Also liked the fast forward effect you used in the classroom scene.

Okay, I've decided to 10 this.

Skaijo responds:

Being the third entry into a series, I really don't blame anyone for not getting this at on the first view. The real goal was to animate something I liked that wouldn't pit me in a corner. The Don't Trip animations were typically (up to now) really action packed, and I love having the freedom to try something different--so I took an action animation and mellowed it out a bit. Had some fun with characters, tried to improve my backgrounds and polish, and generally just had a really enjoyable time.

Same goes for the Layton animations. Luke and Layton yelling at each other makes for an easily well-accepted entry in the series, but I'd like to try other kinds of comedy and animations-styles even in that series to keep it fresh and fun to work on. All the future decisions I make may not be popular, but I'll always have fun making what I work on, and when you stop by and throw in some nice words of encouragement my way, it makes the experience all the more sweeter. :3

Prelude to the One Prelude to the One

You know...

Contrary to popular belief, a lot of stick movies actually have pretty good animation. I've consistently seen good timing, weight, and rhythm in a lot of these lately. At least the ones I've seen. I think it's pretty lame to zero bomb just because they're sticks.

Also, great job linking the action to the music! It really helps to draw the viewer in.

If I Only Had A Brain! If I Only Had A Brain!

I almost blammed this.

But the ending made me lol. I'm such a simple person.

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Wow.

I should've been in this :C I swear to jump on the next one or somefin.'

Tom Fulp's made me laugh out loud; so did Egoraptor's poundcake one. The rest were funny too, but those hit me pretty damn hard.

Awesome job.

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Very nice!

I liked it, though a few timess the graphics made me cringe at how different they were from the original. This isn't necessarily your fault, though. I mean, learning to draw those styles is tough.

Still, 10/10.

Well Enough Alone: Part 2 Well Enough Alone: Part 2

Effing awesome!

I completely envy your animating abilities. You're the special effects/interface/battle MASTER. I also love all the features, like subtitle, quality, and pause options. I've only experimented with the quality control before, but now I'm going to look into adding subtitle, menu, and scene select options too!

Character animation could use some work, though. :c

I look forward to Part 3!

Kuoke responds:

Hahah, it's funny cause I envy your character animation skills. If the fusion dance worked, we'd become epic.

//Necropolis Prelude //Necropolis Prelude

Aha!

This intro was totally needed. I've seen all (Most? I need to check your submissions again) of your movies, and have always loved the animation and style of them. The only problem was that I couldn't quite understand it. Until now, anyway.

That's like the pot calling the kettle black, right? xD Seriously, though, the other movies make a whole lot more sense after seeing this.

But, I agree with the others in that this is what Newgrounds needs more of; flashes that have a story and that take more than a few hours of work or thought.

Awesome job all around!

/complains about the length just to be annoying.

JazLyte responds:

I said don't mention the length!!! Yoooo bastuuhd!!!